Sunday 20 September 2020

.Marilyn Monroe, Heaven.

 




.Marilyn Monroe's like from Heaven.

Quote:


"Whoever earn two priceless properties in this World-" Peace of mind & Satisfaction ", enjoy life beyond imagination"



Mantri Pragada Markandeyulu ©

Poet, Novelist, Song & Story Writer.

Hyderabad India

Email: mrkndyl@gmail.com


TIME ©

(Dedicated to Marilyn Monroe, the Universal Hollywood Beauty of yester-years).


Trust, Faith and Belief are the Life’s Partner.

I know the Life moves with Truth and Lie.

The Team work will make Technology change.

Beautiful Life will have the Technology utility ǁ


True Relationships Never Die on Valentine’s Day.

I Say No to Vanish and Disappear.

I need Trust, Faith and Belief as Ultimate Target.

No matter, I give support and help ǁ


The Fate depends on Time.

Time Rules the Life.

Life to mould as per Time.

Time will lead the Life in this World ǁ


People get affected if the Time is bad.

Millionaires become Paupers one day.

Paupers become Wealthy and Rich.

Rich become millionaires, as Time will Say ǁ


I and you can’t go against the Time.

Time wind breaks all expectations.

Calculations go wrong, if Time is bad.

Time will decide the Life’s Destiny fast ǁ


I Pray the Time, I Pray the God.

I look for Time for an auspicious event.

I follow Time for an auspicious work.

I follow Time for ceremonial functions ǁ


It’s Time, Time and Time.

Time Rules Everything.

Time changes People fast.

Time Rules Life in this World


==========

Copyright Poem.

For any deal contact Songwriter.

Dr. Mantri Pragada Markandeyulu, Litt.D.,

Poet, Novelist, Song & Story Writer.,


* Hon. Doctorate in Litt. from ITMUT, Brazil.

* Awardee of Royal Success International

Book 📚 of Records.

* Gujarat Sahitya Academy and

Motivational Strips Honour.

* Literary Brigadier Honour.

* Spotlight Superstar Honour.


Hyderabad India

Email: mrkndyl@gmail.com

+91-9951038802


No comments:

Post a Comment